Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

She Wanted To Show Me

I’m a cable tech in a busy city.  The area I usually install in are literally infested with women.  Some are married and most of them are not. NO BIGGIE!!!  I’M a man so being a tech in my city can be pretty interested, but this day was kinda different.
It was a Friday, and I had just taken the previous 3 days off. Getting back to work can be hard, but I like money so I have to make a move. I really wanted to get a head start this morning because, like everyone else, I wanted to party that night. So in order to get off early, I got to start early.
Getting in my van I get my first call of the day. A text stating that my first install if for a lady by the name of Lessy. I called a friend of mine to see if he ever did an install for her, so I can know what to expect. (Are there dogs, little kids running around, etc). He said that he did not do an install for her so he couldn’t help me. Her install was the first of the day, so I followed the proper protocol. First I sent a text to my boss that I was on my way to the job. Called Lessy to make sure she was home. “May I speak to Lessy please?” This is me,” sounding like she was still in bed. I told her that I was on the way there to install her cable. If it’s too early then I can come back later. She said she had some errands to run when I am done so coming early is okay.
I did everything I could to make sure she was ready when I arrived at her home.  Knock knock knock!!
Lessy was standing behind the door when she opened it.  I could tell she was barely dressed so I suggested waiting in my van till she was dressed.
15 minutes past and I looked up and she was on the porch signaling for me to come in. “Sorry I took so long, its still quite early, but I’m glad you came.” Lessy had on a long T-shirt and shorts but you can tell the shorts were too big and the shirt was large and loose.
Once I located all of her cable outlets, I began to get to work.
“I have to get ready for work so can you get the cable up and running in my bedroom?” I like to watch television while I’m getting ready,” she said.”
“Sure!” I walked in the room and began working at the cable outlet by the window. Lessy asked,” Do you mind if I watch you?”
“Naww, that’s fine!”
While I was working, Lessy had taken off those shorts and threw them to the foot of the bed. I began to sweat because I knew she was exposed under her shirt. I was looking out of the corner of my eye and then saw her take off that large shirt. She actually had on smaller shorts and a sports bra.
I was getting very difficult to work because I was sweating heavily, she knew I was nervous.
Next she removed all of her clothes and stood in front of me and said,” I’m getting in the shower, so hopefully you will be done with the cable in my room by the time I was done.” “Yes ma’am,” I said.
Once I heard the shower come on I immediately began to work a little faster because I know my weakness. It’s hard to resist a naked woman, but I’m trying to be professional.
I then finished and went to the living room. Lessy came out with a towel around her waist and her naked top half exposed. “I just wanted to thank you!” “No problem,” I said. Trying to look but not look.
I continued working on the cable in the living room when the phone rings. Lessy walks out of the room totally nude. Came to sit on the couch with her legs open and talking on the phone.  
“Ms. Lessy you are really making this difficult for me!”
“I just like being comfortable at home, and since I don’t have to work then I don’t have to get dressed right?” The sweat began to really start racing down my face now.
All I could do is shake my head and move to the last room to complete the job. She followed me with her nude body everywhere I was working.  I held my tongue, I held my tongue as long as I possibly could.
“Damn you fine Ms. Lessy,” Felt bad as soon as I said it!
She said,” Thanks..I hope you enjoyed everything you saw!”
I played it off by saying, “Yes the house looks nice and so do you Ms. Lessy”
Ms. Lessy began to blush and right as I began walking out the door she pinched my ass!
When I turned around she said,” Before you go do you think you can help me out with one more thing?  “Sure! Anything cable wise” I said.
She came close to me and touch my crouch area and I immediately jumped back.
“Ma’am, I don’t wanna loose my job!”
Ms. Lessy said,” I just want u to help me with a toy of mine before you go.” Looking at the rest of my schedule, I had to hurry to my next job.

My heart was beating fast and I just couldn't take it anymore. I reached out and touched Lessy on her breast. She made a loud sigh, turned me on like a light bulb.  I really started commenting on how bad she was and the more I talked the more she was turned on.  This is turning into a fucking crazy day....

Lessy took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. I threw my body behind hers and pulled my penis out and rubbed it across her naked ass. She was like," don't be scared, take it!"
As bad as I know I shouldn't, I put it in anyway. It was warm and I was so hard. She is on the dresser looking in the mirror at me behind her slowly stroking her insides. 

"This gets no better than this," I was thinking in my head. I'm so deep and hard in Lessy she uncontrollably keeps cumming because I feel all of her juices flowing down my penis.  AND THEN, AND THEN,  WE-uH, WE_uH, let go!!!!!

It was messy but it was good. Was it because she was a stranger? Or was it because it happened while I was at work? Who knows...!!

Lessy lies down and in a real sleepy tone say's,"I know after this you might not have a job, but if you keep my body maintained, I will take care of your lil change if you loose your job." I'm not paying for all your shit, but I will look out for you because you were so good." 

I get in my van and drive off. Pull out a square and cut the music on loud and burnt off. Damn there night time...riding back to the shack thinking about all the time I fucked off just for some pussy. It's crazy what some women would do if there is a stranger around.

Have you ever did something naughty to someone who just met or was a complete stranger? Share with me your experience as I did mine so readers can also get turned on just as you did.

Well I kept my job, and Lessy calls all the time pretending that her cable is messed up just to get me over there. "Beepringingringbing" excuse me ya'll that's my phone,"Hello, Yep, I'm on it!"

Glad I saw what I saw and did what I did because to be honest.....

SHE WANTED TO SHOW ME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment