Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just Can't Sleep

 Here we go again, long night, even longer days. I do whatever I can to go to sleep but never seem to be able to. The neighbors next to me are back at it again.
3 am, the same time every night they are getting it on. I am single which means I don’t get as much action as they do because they have been together since they moved in. So I just lay here and fondle myself wishing I was getting some action too. Sometimes it gets to noisy and I just get a drink and go outside and stand on the balcony.

This was so tiring to me. I have tried ear plugs and also tried leaving my headphones on, and nothing works. I really want to go knock on the door and ask them to keep the noise down but I don’t know what I would run into once the door is open. “Forget it,” they won’t know if I don’t say anything,” I thought. So I got out of my bed nude, put on my rob and went next door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK…the action is still going, so I turn around and go back to my apartment. Just as I did the door opens. It was a woman standing behind the door, trying to hide herself.

 “May I help you,” she said breathing heavily.
 “Could you keep the noise down a bit?”

“I am trying to get some rest and at the same time I hear your little friend over there wearing you out. I really have to get some sleep so can you please be considerate?”

 She apologized and closed the door. The next day I took some time to do a little cleaning once I got home from work. These walls are so thin, I could hear this lady talking about me to her guy friend. She was talking about how rude I was knocking on the door at such a crazy time of the morning. I didn’t care. My point had gotten across so I have nothing to worry about. I over hear that her guy friend was going out of town for a whole week.

 “Wow sleep for a whole week!” I thought.

Finally can get some rest from so many sleepless nights. Later that night I had myself a night cap, went on to the balcony and sat down in one of my plastic recliner chairs.

 “Hey you!”
I hear coming from the neighbors balcony, “Damn it’s her.”

 “ I’m so sorry that we make so much noise at night,” She said.

 “I haven’t seen my boyfriend for a long time and I am just trying to enjoy him as much as I can before he left again. “What does he do?” I asked.

“He’s in the army and leaves every three months” she said.

So we continue conversing on the balcony until she invites me over for a drink. One thing I notice is that she is actually a really nice person, just a freak.
The apartment looks like a sex dungeon inside. There was no odor in the air, but you could still feel warm inside like you’re about to get it on the way the place looked. Red and black paint on the walls, ceiling swings, and all types of toys  on the coffee table.

“Dang girl, yawl into all this stuff?” I asked.

“Why do you think we keep up so much noise?” she exclaimed.

“We like to try everything to keep it interesting!”

I thought I was in a scene from Real Sex from HBO or something. We kept drinking and drinking and drinking until I finally had enough.

“I have to go,” I told her.

 “No, don’t go.” I really want you to watch this new movie I just got in the mail today. Looking crazy in the face, I asked, “What kind of movie?” “Girl, it’s a flick,” she said. But its involving women only!

 My man doesn’t know that side of me. I decided to check it out. It was already really late so I thought why not. She put the movie on and I felt hot almost immediately. Looking at her, the room, the toys…I just couldn’t help myself. So...”Hey girl I need another drink.”

“I ran out, but I have something to smoke it you know what I mean.” She pulled out a gray box that had some of the strongest smelling funny grass I have ever smelled. This chick rolled it like a pro, lit it, and pulled on it once and coughed like a lung cancer patient. When she passed it to me I knew that once I got the feeling that would be all she wrote. The movie is on with the volume turned down to a medium pitch. It’s getting intense as we both sit on the couch half nude. She is really getting turned on because she gets one of her smaller toys and began to play…

 “I mean, right in front of me girl,” I asked.

She was like,” Uh un girl, I got to get me one.”

 So as I watched her, and looked at the movie, I began working myself over. It was funny feeling because I never did this before. Another woman,” hell naw,” but I was curious. We then turned off the movie and she grabbed my hand and we went into the bedroom. Took off the rest of what little we had on and began to explore each other’s body. I was shaking, nervous, breathing heavy, but liking every minute of it.

“I never did this before,” is all that went on in my head.

 “Come here and let me do you, “she said. I felt her tongue on parts of my body that hadn’t been touched in ages. Before you know it, we were making just as much noise as her and her boyfriend makes when he’s over here. I couldn’t believe it.

She made me SQUIRT...all over the bed and her. She did the same. But she kept bothering me, and touching me, til I just couldn’t handle it any more. We went tit for tat as long as we could until we both fell asleep. The next morning I woke, and the room had looked as if no one but me had slept there all night long. I smelled breakfast cooking and looked at the clock.

“11:30,” I shouted. I got my panties and my tank top, put back on my robe and went into the kitchen. “Good Morning girl,”

You slept a long time, she said. Still hung over from last night, I had never felt better… thinking of all that loose tension I released last night.

 “We had fun girl, we have to do this again!” I agreed, though it was something new for me. But I was actually surprised of what I did.

 “Am I gay now?” I kept questioning myself.

“Am I attracted to women too?”

 This is so crazy but I guess a thing like this only happens in the movies. This was true life and I was open to it. We continued to hook up whenever her boyfriend was gone. But now I can honestly say,” since that night, I have been able to sleep soundly through the noise every night after.


PLEASE DONATE $2 FOR MORE STORIES LIKE THIS...and comment!

1 comment: